Merge Request Integration
Merge Request Integration is a plugin which helps you to do Code Review right in your IDE.
What you can do:
- Filter Merge Requests which are assigned to you, waiting for your approval, etc
- Check pipeline status and approval status.
- Select and review 1 or all commits
- Do code review, navigate code with Diff View right in your IDE.
- Add, reply, resolve or delete comments
- Approve/revoke your approval
- More and more features will be coming soon :)
Currently the plugin supports GitLab only (gitlab cloud and self-hosted).
You can download the plugin on intellij plugins repository:
How to set up Gitlab connection
Create Gitlab Personal Access Tokens
To get the your Personal Access Token please follow these steps:
Step 1: On top right corner > Settings
Step 2: Click to Access Tokens menu
Step 3: Create a Personal Access Tokens with api scope
Config connection in your IDE Settings
After creating the Personal Access Tokens:
- Go to your IDE preferences (macOS:
- Merge Request Integration > Gitlab
- Fill data, then save. Tip: you can use Starred/Membership/Own option to search your project quicker.
- Click refresh button of Merge Request Integration CE window if you don't see the connection.
If your project has more than 1 repository, just setup multiple connections.
The plugin is an open source released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
It's totally free if you are using it for public repositories.
For private repositories, this plugin is a trial. How long is the trial period? Equal to WINRAR's trial period 🙈
Community Edition (CE)
is exactly the same as
Enterprise Edition (EE).
You don't need to hack or find a cracked version.
Cracking software invites virus to your computer.
My name is Nhat, I'm a software developer at Personio
we are hiring
all around the world, relocation to Munich is of course possible).
If you love this plugin, please support me by:
Thanks in advance!