Elm Plugin for IntelliJ IDEs (WebStorm, IDEA, PyCharm, etc.)
You can install the plugin from within the JetBrains IDE by going to Settings -> Plugins and then searching for "Elm". After installing the plugin, restart the IDE and then open your existing Elm project or create a new project.
Want to see it in action? This 10 minute video demonstrates many of the features and how they work together.
Note: if you have node installed using nvm, please see the
related information here.
- Is this free?
- Yes, the plugin itself is free and it works with the free version of IntelliJ.
- What versions of IntelliJ does this work with?
- IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate
- IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition (free!)
- PyCharm Professional
- PyCharm Community (free!)
- WebStorm (amazing JS and CSS support)
- and others (untested)