GitHub iOS client in RxSwift and MVVM-C clean architecture.
KotlinHub - Android version is coming soon!
SwiftUI and Combine coming soon!
Mind Mapping (
- [x] Basic, Personal Access Token and OAuth2 authentication
- [x] View trending repositories and users (github-trending-api)
- [x] Advanced searching and sorting repositories and users, filter by language
- [x] View repository and user details, events, issues, commits, pull requests, contributors, etc...
- [x] View issue and pull request messages (MessageKit)
- [x] Tool for counting lines of code from github repositories (codetabs) (Charts)
- [x] The missing star history graph of github repos (stars-history)
- [x] Quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository (git-history)
- [x] Tool for visualizing GitHub profiles (profile-summary-for-github)
- [x] View a 3D model of your GitHub contribution grap (skyline)
- [x] Source file viewer and syntax highlighting (Highlightr)
- [x] Color themes in light and dark modes (RxTheme)
- [x] In-app language switching (en, zh, ru, hy) (Localize-Swift)
- [x] Whats New functionality (WhatsNewKit)
- [x] Invite friends functionality
- [x] Support iPhone and iPad (Split View)
- [ ] Clone repository directly to app (SwiftGit2)
- [x] Brew - The missing package manager for macOS
- [x] Bundler - Manage your Ruby application's gem dependencies
- [x] Fastlane - The easiest way to automate building and releasing your iOS and Android apps
- [x] SwiftLint - A tool to enforce Swift style and conventions
- [x] Jazzy - Soulful docs for Swift & Objective-C
- [x] JSONExport - Is a desktop application which enables you to export JSON objects as model classes
- [x] R.swift - Get strong typed, autocompleted resources like images, fonts and segues in Swift projects
- [x] Flex - An in-app debugging and exploration tool for iOS
- [x] Sourcetree - A free Git client for Windows and Mac
- [x] Postman - A powerful HTTP client for testing web services (view)
- [x] Sketch - A digital design app for Mac (paid) (view)
- [x] iThoughtsX - A mind mapping app for Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone (paid) (view)
Building and Running
You'll need a few things before we get started.
Make sure you have Xcode installed from the App Store.
Then run the following command to install Xcode's command line tools, if you don't have that yet
Bundler for managing Ruby gem dependencies
[sudo] gem install bundler
Install Brew package manager for macOS:
For MacOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, and MacOS Big Sur:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
For macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, and earlier:
/bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install.sh)"
Node (required to install Apollo)
brew install node
The following commands will set up SwiftHub
bundle exec fastlane setup
To update all tools and pods
bundle exec fastlane update
Alrighty! We're ready to go!
You can generate the API docs locally. Run
jazzy from the root of this repository. This requires installation of jazzy. You will find the output in
docs/. You can set options for your project’s documentation in a configuration file, .jazzy.yaml by default.
Flex debugging tool has been integrated in this application. To enable it, just swipe right anywhere in the application.
There are also included debugging Hero animations. To use it, swipe right with two fingers. Repeat this to disable.
Fastlane automates common development tasks - for example bumping version numbers, running tests on multiple configurations, or submitting to the App Store. You can list the available lanes (our project-specific scripts) using
bundle exec fastlane lanes. You can list available actions (all actions available to be scripted via lanes) using
bundle exec fastlane actions. The fastlane configuration and scripts are in the
All icons used in the application are taken from the Feather.
Thanks to them for the beautiful open source icons.
GitHawk - The best iOS app for GitHub
CodeHub - An iOS application written using Xamarin
GitPoint - GitHub in your pocket
DevHub - TweetDeck for GitHub - Android, iOS, Web & Desktop
OpenHub - An open source GitHub Android client app, faster and concise
Trailer - Managing Pull Requests and Issues For GitHub & GitHub Enterprise
FastHub - FastHub the ultimate GitHub client for Android.
MIT License. See LICENSE.