FastHub is currently under a huge refactoring, please make sure to submit an issue only if necessary.
You could follow the development on V5 in this
Yet another open-source GitHub client app but unlike any other app, FastHub was built from scratch.
- Three login types (Basic Auth), (Access Token) or via (OAuth)
- Multiple Accounts
- Enterprise Accounts
- Themes mode
- Markdown and code highlighting support
- Notifications overview and "Mark all as read"
- Search Users/Orgs, Repos, Issues/PRs & Code.
- FastHub & GitHub Pinned Repos
- Browse & Read Wiki
- Edit, Create & Delete files (commit)
- Edit, Create & Delete files (Project Columns Cards)
- Search Repos
- Browse and search Repos
- See your public, private and forked Repos
- Filter Branches and Commits
- Watch, star and fork Repos
- Download releases, files and branches
Issues and Pull Requests
- Search Issues/PRs
- Filter Issues/PRs
- Long click to peak Issues/PRs & add comments otg.
- Open/close Issues/PRs
- Comment on Issues/PRs
- Manage Issue/PR comments
- React to comments with reactions
- Edit Issues/PRs
- Lock/unlock conversation in Issues/PRs
- Assign people and add Labels and Milestones to Issues/PRs
- Manage Milestones
- Merge PRs
- PRs reviews (reply, react with emojies, delete & edit comment)
- PRs request review changes/approve & comment.
- PRs statuses
Commits and Gists
- Search Code/Gists
- View Gists and their files
- Comment on Commits/Gists
- Manage Commit/Gist comments
- Create/Delete Gists
- Edit Gist & Gist Files
- React to Commit comments with reactions
- Comment on line number in Files/Code changes.
- Teams & Teams repos
- GitHub Pinned Repos
- Follow/Unfollow users
- View user feeds
- Contribution graph.
- Search Users, Repos, Issues,Pull Requests and Code
- FastHub is actively developed. More features will come!
> FastHub contain Ads, which are disabled by default. You could enable them if you'd like to support the development.
Ads currently not available.
Specs / Open-source libraries:
You love FastHub? You want new features or bug fixes?
Please contribute to the project either by creating a PR or submitting an issue on GitHub.
Read the contribution guide for more detailed information.
Thanks for those who contributed to FastHub by adding their language
- Chinese (Simplified) @Devifish
- Chinese (Traditional) @maple3142
- German @failex234
- Indonesian @dikiaap
- Italian @Raffaele74
- Japanese @Rintan
- Lithuanian @mistermantas
- Russian @dedepete
- Turkish @kutsan
- Portuguese @caiorrs
- Czech @hejsekvojtech
- Spanish @alete89
- French @ptt-homme
- Korean @Astro36 @cozyplanes
Why can't I see my Organizations either Private or Public ones?
Open up https://github.com/settings/applications and look for FastHub, open it then scroll to Organization access and click on Grant Button,
alternatively login via Access Token which will ease this setup.
I tried to login via Access Token & OTP but why isn't it working?
You can't login via Access Token & OTP all together due to the lifetime of the OTP code, you'll be required to login in every few seconds.
Why are my Private Repo and Enterprise Wiki not showing up?
It's due to FastHub scraping GitHub Wiki page & Private Repos require session token that FastHub doesn't have.
I login with Enterprise account but can't interact with anything other than my Enterprise GitHub.
Well, logically, you can't access anything else other than your Enterprise, but FastHub made that possible but can't do much about it, in most cases since your login credential doesn't exists in GitHub server. But in few cases your GitHub account Oauth token will do the trick.
Why am I having problems editing Issues/PRs?
If you are unable to edit an issue in a public organization, please contact your Organization Admin to grant access to FastHub. Alternatively you can login using an Access Token with the correct permissions granted.
I'm having this issue! / I want this and that!
Head to https://github.com/k0shk0sh/FastHub/issues/new and create new issue for bugs or feature requests. I really encourage you to search before opening a ticket. Any duplicate request will result in it being closed immediately.
Copyright (C) 2017 Kosh.
Licensed under the GPL-3.0 license.
(See the LICENSE file for the whole license text.)
FastHub logo is designed by Cookicons.
Designer website Cookicons.
OLD FastHub logo was designed by Kevin Aguilar.
Designer at Kevin Aguilar.
Laus Deo Semper