IT Documentation Accounting and Invoicing System for Small MSPs.
- Change directory to your webroot
- git clone https://github.com/johnnyq/itflow.git .
- Create a MySQL/MariaDB database
- Point your browser to your Web Server
- Go through the Setup Process
- Start inputing some data
- Webserver (Apache, NGINX)
- MariaDB / MySQL
Backend / PHP libs
- MariaDB / MySQL
- Caller ID lookup (Great for integrating with your phone system like FreePBX, and having your VOIP phone return the client thats calling) - /api.php?api_key=[API_KEY]&cid=[PHONE_NUMBER] - Returns a name
- XML Phonebook Download (Great for using with VOIP Phones so phpnes have an up to date directory) - /api.php?api_key=[API_KEY]&phonebook
- Client Email (great for mailing lists) - /api.php?api_key=[API_KEY]&client_emails - Returns Client Name - Email Address
- Account Balance for Client (can be integrated into multiple places for example in FreePBX Press 3 to check account balance, please enter your client ID your blanace is) - /api.php?api_key=[API_KEY]&client_id=[CLIENT_ID] - Returns Account Balance
NOTE: [API_KEY] - is auto generated when a company is created and shows up in General Settings, this can also be changed manually.
- MeshCentral / TacticalRMM Integation to assign devices to assets and easily access remote desktop within the app, as well as pull vital information such as asset make, model, serial, hostname, Operating System,
- CalDAV to integrate with 3rd party calendars
- CardDAV to integrate with 3rd party Address books
- Stripe Integration for online payments
- Toast Alerts with recent caller that matches caller ID in database which allows you to click on the toast alerts and bring up the clients account right away.
- Built-in mailing list used for alerts and marketing
- WebAuthn Support for passwordless auth (TPM Fingerprint), (USB Hardware keys such as Yubikey)