⚠️ Deprecated ⚠️
This library is deprecated. Please read my blog post for details.
More screenshots available at CocoaControls
See the website for the list of features.
- Closely mimic iMessage style and behavior
- Easy customization and extension for clients
# For latest release in cocoapods
# Latest on develop
pod 'JSQMessagesViewController', :git => 'https://github.com/jessesquires/JSQMessagesViewController.git', :branch => 'develop'
See the Getting Started guide!
Questions & Help
- Review the FAQ.
- Search issues for previous and current questions. Do not open duplicates.
StackOverflow is often the most appropriate place for questions and help. We have our own tag,
- See the Migration Guide for migrating between major versions of the library.
- Only ask questions that are specific to this library.
Please avoid emailing questions. I prefer to keep questions and their answers open-source.
Read the docs, available here via @CocoaDocs.
Please follow these sweet contribution guidelines.
Interested in becoming a core contributor with push access? See our onboarding guide for details.
Apps using this library
According to CocoaPods stats, over 36,000 apps are using
JSQMessagesViewController. Here are the ones that we know about. Please submit a pull request to add your app! 😄
JSQMessagesViewController is released under an MIT License. See
LICENSE for details.
Copyright © 2013-present Jesse Squires.
Please provide attribution, it is greatly appreciated.