Docker Mailserver based on the famous ISPMail guide.
All images are based on Alpine Linux and are so small as possible.
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP with user authentication
- TLS enforced
- Webmail interface
- Server-side mail filtering, rule configuration via web frontend
- Spam- and malware filter
- Uses RBL (real time black hole lists) to block already known spam senders
- Greylisting only when incoming mail is likely spam
- DKIM message signing
- Web management interface to create / remove accounts, domains and aliases
- Support of send only accounts which are not allowed to receive but send mails
- IMAP, POP3 and malware filters can be disabled if they are not used
- Permanent self testing by Docker's healthcheck feature
- Developed with high quality assurance standards
- Address extension (-)
Installation (basic setup)
git clone [email protected]:jeboehm/docker-mailserver.git
- Copy the file
.env and change the variables in it according to your needs.
The variables are described in the Wiki.
bin/production.sh pull to download the images.
bin/production.sh up -d to start the services.
- After a few seconds you can access the services listed in the paragraph Services.
- Create your first email address and an admin user by running
bin/production.sh run --rm web setup.sh.
The wizard will ask you a few questions to set everything up.
- Now you can login to the management interface with your new account credentials.