This repository is no longer maintained.
ToThePenny - is one of the most convenient and easy ways to control personal finances.
- Add new expense records in a convenient way.
- Backing up and restoring data via iCloud.
- Accounting for expenses.
- Handy pie chart.
- Touch ID support.
- iOS 9 Spotlight Search.
- Adding a category when entering the expense. No need to pre-creating category.
- Easily search for expenses and categories.
- Ability to quickly adding expense.
- Detailed statistics.
- Easy and intuitive interface.
- Unlimited number of expense categories.
- Follow this instruction to setup the Crashlytics.
- Add a Run Script Build Phase
- Add Your API Key
pod install on project directory(CocoaPods Installation).
- Build & run, enjoy.
I'm Ivan Magda.
Email: [email protected].
Open Source & Copying
I ship ToThePenny on the App Store for free and provide its entire source code for free as well. In the spirit of openness, I have licensed my work under MIT with additions so that you can use my code in your app, if you choose.
However, I ask that you please do not ship this app under your own account. Paid or free.
This project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT License with Additions.
- You are not able to edit About Page.
- Delete any copyrights.
- You are not able to fork/clone/rebuild repository to publish "YOU FORK NAME" to Play Market, ITunes or any app stores.
See the LICENSE file for more information.