Svelte Commerce - Attach Svelte store front to any ecommerce API (e.g.
07-May-2021 - Completely Migrated to SvelteKit
TODO: Deployments not ready yet. The website you see at hopyshopy is the previous version built using Sapper
What is Svelte Commerce?
- Svelte Commerce is a storefront for your existing eCommerce.
- It is possible to connect with any eCommerce backend
- No need to make a big leap or invest huge amount. Just take this opend source project and attach to existing backend.
Install - NodeJS - Yarn - Git
git clone https://github.com/itswadesh/svelte-commerce.git
Thats all !
Open http://localhost:3000 on chrome. Your app should be live
If required change
config/index.ts according to your requirement
- Awesome shiny new SvelteKit
- Typescript for rock solid app
- TailwindCSS Integrated
- Server Rendered
- Proxy + API integrated
- Lazy loading images
- Animations (Page transition)
- Cart & Checkout
- Settings from database
- SEO optimized pages
- Carousel (Slider)
- Loading Indicators
- Componentized Checkbox, Radio, Textbox
- Instant Search
- Faceted filters
- API calls