What is Hyperledger Iroha?
Iroha is a straightforward distributed ledger technology (DLT), inspired by Japanese Kaizen principle — eliminate excessiveness (muri).
Iroha has essential functionality for your asset, information and identity management needs, at the same time being an efficient and trustworthy byzantine fault-tolerant tool for your enterprise needs.
Check the overview page of our documentation.
Here is a YouTube channel where we upload meetings and explanatory videos - check them out!
Iroha has the following features:
- Creation and management of custom fungible assets, such as currencies, kilos of gold, etc.
- Management of user accounts
- Taxonomy of accounts based on domains in the system
- The system of rights and verification of user permissions for the execution of transactions and queries in the system
- Validation of business rules for transactions and queries in the system
- Multisignature transactions
Iroha is Byzantine Fault Tolerant and has its own consensus algorithm - YAC
Our documentation is hosted at ReadTheDocs service here: http://iroha.readthedocs.io.
We have documentation in several languages available and you are welcome to contribute on POEditor website!
How to explore Iroha really fast?
Check getting started section in your version of localized docs to start exploring the system.
How to build Iroha?
Use build guide, which might be helpful if you want to modify the code and contribute.
Is there SDK available?
Are there any example applications?
Want to help us develop Iroha?
Check out this document
- Join Telegram chat or Hyperledger RocketChat where the maintainers, contributors and fellow users are ready to help you.
You can also discuss your concerns and proposals and simply chat about Iroha there or in Gitter
- Submit issues and improvement suggestions via Hyperledger Jira
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive the latest and most important news and spread your word within Iroha community
Iroha codebase is licensed under the Apache License,
Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the
License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Iroha documentation files are made available under the Creative Commons
Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY-4.0), available at