Rust Search Extension
The ultimate search extension for Rust
Search docs, crates, builtin attributes, official books, and error codes, etc in your address bar instantly.
- Search Primitive Types and Modules
- Search Structs, Traits and Enums
- Search Functions, Methods and Macros
- Search builtin attributes
- Search nightly and rustc docs
- Search crates on https://crates.io or https://lib.rs
- Search any third-party crate's docs
- Search Compiler Error Index with error codes
- Search Rust official book chapters
- Search Cargo Clippy lints
- Search Caniuse.rs and RFC
- Offline mode supported, search local Rust docs (
rustup docs --std)
- Builtin commands (
- Docs.rs enhancements (display Feature flags)
- Github rust-lang release page enhancements (show table of content)
- docs.rust-lang.org enhancements (link all "since" and "issue" label)
How to use it
Input keyword rs in the address bar, press
Space to activate the search bar. Then enter any word
you want to search, the extension will response the related search results instantly.
jsonnet is required before getting started. To install
For Linux users, the
snap is a good choice to install jsonnet.
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/huhu/rust-search-extension
Cloning into 'rust-search-extension'...
$ cd rust-search-extension
$ make chrome # For Chrome version
$ make firefox # For Firefox version
$ make edge # For Edge version
You can contact us on Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/xucZNVd
Thanks for the sponsorship from these great companies.