All your articles in one place. Beautiful.
To download, please visit https://ravenreader.app.
Install via Homebrew (macOS)
To use Homebrew-Cask you just need to have Homebrew installed.
brew install --cask raven-reader
- [x] Full Article Read
- [x] Subscribing to news feed
- [x] Marking as read/unread
- [x] Marking as favourite
- [x] Dark mode
- [x] Configurable cron job for refresh interval of feeds
- [x] Minimize app to tray and run in background
- [x] Open article link in external browser
- [x] Responsive
- [x] Exporting feed in OPML format
- [x] Importing feeds
- [x] Windows support
- [x] Linux support
- [x] Offline reading
- [x] Keyboard Shortcuts
- [x] Sidebar count
- [x] Text size configuration
- [x] Text font style configuration (Currently has Playfair Display, Muli, Open Sans and Roboto Slab)
- [x] Supports categorizing of the feeds.
- [x] macOS touchbar shortcuts
- [x] Integration with read it later apps: Pocket, Instapaper
- [x] Podcast support. Subscribe to podcast rss feed and listen within app.
- [x] Accessibility Friendly
- [x] Feedbin integration (Folders are WIP)
- [x] Inoreader integration
- [x] Google Reader API support. Supports self hosted RSS Services like FreshRSS.org etc. (Folders are WIP)
- [x] Support for subscribing Youtube channels and viewing within app.
- [x] Flexible resizing of columns/panes
Please feel free to suggest more ideas to improve this app.
- Self hosted RSS Services compatible with Google Reader API (OldReader, Bazqux, FreshRSS)
Help make Raven Reader better by reporting bugs, PR or opening feature requests through GitHub issues.
For setup instructions and configuration follow https://github.com/nklayman/vue-cli-plugin-electron-builder
# install dependencies
# serve with hot reload at localhost:9080
# build electron application for production
# lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/`
yarn run lint