- Greenworks is a node.js addon that
allows you to integrate your HTML5 game (or app) with
Steamworks by exposing a number of
- Greenworks was originally developed by
Greenheart Games to enable Steam integration
in Game Dev Tycoon.
Since then, it has been open-sourced and is
used in many other projects.
- Currently Greenworks supports:
- node v0.8, v0.10, v0.12, v4, v5, v6, v7, v8, v9 and v10
- NW.js v0.8, v0.11+
- Electron v1.0.0+
- Steam SDK v1.42
- Greenworks is built using Native Abstractions for Node.js to
support different node versions.
- The project is currently funded by Greenheart Games and other
Prebuilt binaries of Greenworks for NW.js & Electron can be found on
the releases page.
You can also download daily automated builds for a variety of platforms (electron, nw.js, node) and systems (Windows, Mac Linux - 32/64 bit). This is site is graciously provided by @armaldio.
Guides and the API references are located in docs directory.
Greenworks is published under the MIT license. See the license file for details.
If you use Greenworks, please let us know at
and feel free to add your product to our