Hacker tools on Go (Golang)
I used examples from the books & materials:
- "Violent Python" TJ O'Connor;
- "Black Hat Python" Python Programming for Hackers and Pentesters by Justin Seitz;
- "Security with Go" by John Daniel Leon;
- "Python Web Penetration Testing Cookbook" by C.Buchanan, T.Ip, B.May, D.Mound, A.Mabbit;
Криптография с Python;
- "Black Hat Go" Go Programming For Hackers and Pentesters by Tom Steele, Chris Patten, and Dan Kottmann.
Thanks to all authors of amazing books on information security
Migrating to Go Modules &&
sudo apt-get install libpcap-dev
The code contains comments in Russian
This project is licensed under MIT license. Please read the LICENSE file.
In spite of the license, I PREDICT that all the examples here are for reference only, and not for criminal (or malicious) purposes.
Welcomes any kind of contribution. Please read the CONTRIBUTING, ISSUE TEMPLATE and CODE_OF_CONDUCT file.