They are designed to saves you time and scales with your development process.
- jQuery Grid
- jQuery Dialog
- Bootstrap Editable Table
- Bootstrap Treeview
- Angular Treeview
- Bootstrap Datepicker
- Bootstrap 4 Datepicker
- Angular 5 Datepicker
- Bootstrap 4 Timepicker
- Bootstrap 4 DateTimePicker
- Bootstrap 4 Checkbox
- Bootstrap 4 Table
- Bootstrap 4 Slider
How To Contribute
- Open Node.js command prompt and navigate to the folder where you want to download the code
- Run "git clone https://github.com/atatanasov/gijgo.git" to download the code
- Run "npm install"
- Run "npm install -g grunt-cli"
- Run "grunt". Grunt is going to rebuild the project and all examples if you change something in the code
- Open second Node.js command prompt and navigate to the folder with the code
- Run "node app.js" in order to start the website with examples on http://localhost:4000/
- Open the code with your favourite IDE and review your changes on http://localhost:4000/