OneDrive Client for Linux
A free Microsoft OneDrive Client which supports OneDrive Personal, OneDrive for Business, OneDrive for Office365 and SharePoint.
This powerful and highly configurable client can run on all major Linux distributions, FreeBSD, or as a Docker container. It supports one-way and two-way sync capabilities and securely connects to Microsoft OneDrive services.
This client is a 'fork' of the skilion client which was abandoned in 2018.
- State caching
- Real-Time file monitoring with Inotify
- File upload / download validation to ensure data integrity
- Resumable uploads
- Support OneDrive for Business (part of Office 365)
- Shared Folder support for OneDrive Personal and OneDrive Business accounts
- SharePoint / Office365 Shared Libraries
- Desktop notifications via libnotify
- Dry-run capability to test configuration changes
- Prevent major OneDrive accidental data deletion after configuration change
- Support for National cloud deployments (Microsoft Cloud for US Government, Microsoft Cloud Germany, Azure and Office 365 operated by 21Vianet in China)
- While local changes are uploaded right away, remote changes are delayed until next automated sync cycle when using --monitor
- Ability to encrypt/decrypt files on-the-fly when uploading/downloading files from OneDrive
- Support for Windows 'On-Demand' functionality so file is only downloaded when accessed locally
- A GUI for configuration management
If you encounter any bugs you can report them here on Github. Before filing an issue be sure to:
- Check the version of the application you are using
onedrive --version and ensure that you are running either the latest release or built from master.
- Fill in a new bug report using the issue template
- Generate a debug log for support using the following process
- Upload the debug log to pastebin or archive and email to [email protected]
Documentation and Configuration Assistance
Building and Installation
Configuration and Usage
Configure OneDrive Business Shared Folders
Configure SharePoint / Office 365 Shared Libraries (Business or Education)
Configure National Cloud support