Simple solution for deploying your static pages to S3 with every commit to master.
- Login to your AWS Account
- Go to Mobile Services -> SNS -> Topics and "Create new topic", name it something like 'github-deploy'
- Copy ARN
- Go to your projects page on GitHub, go to Settings -> Webhooks -> Add Service SNS and fill all the necessary information
- Clone this project and run
npm install, then
npm run setup.
.env file and fill necessary information, paste ANR and AWS secrets here,
AWS_CONFIRMATION_SNS_TOPIC_ANR is optional
- Dry run it with
npm run dry-run
- If everything's k, run
npm run deploy
- In AWS Lambda panel, go to your function -> Event Sources and click "Add event source" to link your