Read this in other languages: English, 🇰🇷 한국어
- QXlsx is excel file(*.xlsx) reader/writer library.
- Because QtXlsx is no longer supported(2014), I created a new project that is based on QtXlsx. (2017-)
- Development language of QXlsx is C++. (with Qt)
- You don't need to use static library or dynamic shared object using QXlsx.
- You can also use it as a static library.
How to use
How to set up (Installation)
|Travis CI (Linux)
|iOS / Android
License and links
- Leave me a issue. https://github.com/QtExcel/QXlsx/issues
- If you are interested in participating in the project, please contact us by issue.
- My native language is not English and my English is not fluent. Please, use EASY English. :-)
- If you would like to translate README.md into your native language, please contact me.
- You can either raise an issue or use a pull request. (such as README.ko.md)
- Qxlnt is a helper project that allows xlnt to be used in Qt.
- xlnt is a excellent C++ library for using xlsx Excel files.
- I was looking for a way to make it easy to use in Qt. Of course, cmake is compatible with Qt, but it is not convenient to use. So I created Qxlnt.
- Qlibxlsxwriter is a helper project that allows libxlsxwriter to be used in Qt.
- libxlsxwriter is a C library for creating Excel XLSX files.
- Use SimpleXlsxWriter in Qt.
- SimpleXlsxWriter is C++ library for creating XLSX files for MS Excel 2007 and above.