The goal is to create anything you want within 1 single html file. Practice your skills with the barebones of web development. How creative can you be with such restrictions?
- You must write all of your code in 1 single HTML file.
- Your file must be less than 1mb (measured by the file size on github).
- You cannot import any external files (this will be checked by looking at the network tab in chrome).
- Due to the nature of hiding lots of funtionality behind APIs, you cannot have any incoming network requests.
- You are allowed to use libraries, however the library must be hard coded into a script tag and still must fit under the 1MB file size. (I suggest using a cdn and replacing with hardcoding the minified library at the end, or use JSCompress).
How to Submit
- Fork the repository.
- Add your html file to the
- Edit the
entries.js file in the root, with your information for the entry.
- Commit to your forked repo.
- Make a pull request to master from your forked repo.
* You may submit as many entries as you'd like.
If you write a blog or post about the challenge, feel free to add to the list