This is a small MVVM library I wrote, because I implemented the same stuff over and over
again in several projects.
I tried Caliburn Micro, MVVM Light
and others, but none of them met my demands satisfactory.
My requirements were:
The main purpose of this library is to speed up the development of small to midsize WPF
applications using MahApps.Metro.
TinyLittleMvvm provides following features:
Builds and Packages
v2 (not released yet)
- .NET Core 3 support
- Dropped support for .NET Framework < 4.7.2
- Use Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.Abstraction instead of LibLog.
- Use Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.Abstraction instead of Autofac.
- Strong-named assembly.
- Template for
- removed NLog dependency (wasn't used actually, but the package was still referenced)
- Allow positioning of flyouts (issue #10)
Breaking change: Switched from NLog to
LibLog, so users of TinyLittleMvvm can use whatever
logging framework they want. Users of previous versions of TinyLittleMvvm need to
add and configure logging library.