The repository contains solutions to various problems on interviewbit. The code is merely a snippet (as solved on InterviewBit) & hence is not executable in a c++ compiler.
The code written is purely original & completely my own.
The solutions for the following types of questions are available :-
How to contribute?
- Fork the repository
- Do the desired changes (add/delete/modify)
- Make a pull request
When to contribute?
- If there is no solution to a problem in the main branch.
- If your solution is asymptotically faster than the one in the main branch.
- If your algorithm is of the same time complexity but with reduced code size. In this case, comment out the original solution & make a pull request with your solution.
- If you have another method of solving the problem which is asymptotically slower than the original method then, comment your solution in the main file & make a pull request.