Hasura Backend Plus (HBP)
Authentication & Storage for Hasura
For detailed usage and installation instructions check out the documentation.
- 🎨 Fully customizable with sensible defaults.
- 🚀 Easy to setup, can be deployed anywhere.
- 🔑 Two-factor authentication support.
- 🔑 Third-party OAuth providers: Google, GitHub, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Microsoft Live, Linkedin, Spotify.
- 📁 Highly customisable storage rules on any S3-compatible instance.
- 📨 Optional email account verification.
- 📨 Secure email and password change.
- 🔑 JWKS endpoint.
- ✅ Optional checking for Pwned Passwords.
- 📈 Rate limiting.
- 👨💻 Written 100% in TypeScript.
The easiest way to deploy HBP is with our official Nhost managed service. Get your perfectly configured backend with PostgreSQL, Hasura and Hasura Backend Plus and save yourself hours of maintenance per month.
All Nhost projects are built on open source software so you can make real-time web and mobile apps fast 🚀.
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
Give a ⭐️ if this project helped you!
This project is MIT licensed.