An open-source backtesting engine/ market simulator, licensed under AGPL 3.0.
For news, updates, and more information about the project, please visit our website at https://www.turingtrader.org/.
To install TuringTrader, download the setup file from https://www.turingtrader.org/download/.
Find the TuringTrader documentation at https://www.turingtrader.org/documentation/.
Building from Source
- Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2019
- due to using .NET Core 3, we need at least version 16.2.0 Preview 3
- installation must include Workloads for .NET desktop development and Universal Windows Platform development
- .NET Core 3.1 SDK
- WiX Toolset version 3.11
- WiX Toolset Visual Studio 2019 Extension
- DocFX toolset version 188.8.131.52
Here are the individual steps to build TuringTrader from source:
- Install TuringTrader from binary distribution
- Open TuringTrader solution in Visual Studio
- Build release version of TuringTrader project
- Publish TuringTrader application
- Build BooksAndPubs project (will link against the binary version installed)
- Build setup project
- Build documentation
The project also contains a script for a single-click build. See SINGLE_CLICK_BUILD.bat at the repository root!