This is a community management platform for Tech Communities across the world. The inspiration being the personal experiences of Community Organizers.
- Install Node.js and npm (at least version 13 of Node.js and at least version 6 of npm)
- Install @angular/cli
- Clone the project.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
- The development server directly interacts with the production APIs.
Login/Sign Up for Development
- Go to
- Sign in using your Google Account (Other options will be added soon).
- Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/ and you should get signed in automatically.
- If the above step does not sign you in, then:
- Go to
https://commudle.com where you should be signed in.
- Open the developer tools of your respective browser.
- Navigate to the Application Tab.
- In the left side navigation bar, under Storage you can find Cookies.
- By clicking on it, you can find a cookie named commudle_user_auth with its corresponding value.
- Copy this particular cookie and its value to
http://localhost:4200's cookies and refresh the page to get signed in.
- Contribution Guidelines
- Code Of Conduct
Build for production
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Design Framework / UI Kit