Welcome to cmail!
cmail aims to provide all functionality needed for internet mail processing
(aka, a mail server), while reducing the traditional complexities involved in
configuration, adaptation and administration.
Detailed information is best found on our website at
The cmail system is split into multiple modules, each providing a distinct
- cmail-smtpd: Mail Submission Agent, accepts incoming mail
- cmail-dispatchd: Mail Transfer Agent, delivers outgoing mail
- cmail-imapd: IMAP server, provides access to local mailboxes
- cmail-popd: POP3 server, provides access to local mailboxes
- cmail-webadmin: Web-based administration panel
Please visit the setup guide on cmail.rocks for
information on how to install cmail in a productive environment or check
SETUP.txt for information on a development setup.