All algorithms implemented in C (for learning)
Contribute algorithms written in C language. It's beginner friendly! Feel free to add new algorithms or open an issue and commit if you have a more efficient way of implementing an algorithm. You can
Fork this repository (Click the 'Fork' button, top right of this page)
Clone your forked copy of this repo down to your local machine:
git clone https://github.com/<insert-your-username>/C-Algorithms.git
Change directory to get inside repository:
Create a branch for a new algorithm contribution:
git checkout -b feature/<name-of-algorithm>
Or if its a bugfix to a file:
git checkout -b bugfix/<title-of-issue>
- Make your changes locally
Stage and commit changes:
git add .
git commit -m 'commit message'
git push origin <branch-name>
- Create a New Pull Request (PR) from your forked repository on GitHub (Click the 'New Pull Request' Button located at the top of your repo)
- Wait for your PR review and merge approval!
Star this repository if you had fun! :)
Syncing Forked repo with Original repo:
git remote add upstream https://github.com/PawanKolhe/C-Algorithms.git
git pull upstream master
New to Open Source?
Check out the following resources:
What to contribute?
- You can check the Issues tab on the top and comment on the one you want to work on.
- You can also suggest addition of new algorithms. Just create an 'Issue' here.
- You can also contribute your solutions to problems from LeetCode: LeetCode
- Place your code in '/LeetCodeSolutions' folder with number and name of the problem as the file name.
- You can also contribute your solutions to problems from Project Euler: Project Euler
- Place your code in '/ProjectEulerSolutions' folder with number and name of the problem as the file name.