Powerful framework for rogue access point attack.
wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attack
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Module for deauthentication attack
- Module for extra-captiveflask templates
- Rogue Dns Server
- Captive portal attack (captiveflask)
Intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic
WiFi networks scanning
DNS monitoring service
- Credentials harvesting
- Transparent Proxies
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder3)
- and more!
Python: you need Python 3.7 or later to run Wp3.
|⚠️ NOTE: The Wp3 require hostapd installed by default
- a recent version of Linux (we tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS);
- please note: Windows is not supported.
Installation & Documentation
Learn more about using wp3 on the official site!
See CONTRIBUTING.md for how to help out.
on discord: https://discord.gg/jywYskR
Wp3 is licensed under the Apche 2.0.