Monitorr is a webfront to live display the status of any webapp or service
NOTICE (27 June 18): If updating to version 1.7 from ANY previous version, BEFORE updating backup your custom.css file located at:
[Monitorr install path]/assets/data/css/custom.css . After the update is complete, simply restore the custom.css file to the same location overwriting the custom.css file that was updated. This is due to a bug which has been resolved in version 1.7 therefore this process will no longer be needed in future updates. See the WiKi Update Notice for more information.
Latest major change: Multi HD display / Service ping response time display
- LIVE! (w/ option to pause live updating)
- Responsive mobile display.
- Monitor any app/service on any domain (Curl as primary check, fsockopen as fallback).
- Enable/disable hot linking for each service.
- Service ping response time display. (NEW)
- Host system resources display (CPU, MEM, HD, PING, Uptime) (UPDATED)
- Integrated settings page w/ authentication.
- User customizable system threshold colors.
- Custom CSS tool. (NEW)
- Server DTG data. (UPDATED)
- Update tool via web UI / branch switching w/ update notification.
- Minimal UI for iFrame displays. (See: WIKI)
Features in development:
PHP (7.1+ recommended)
- PHP cURL
- PHP ZipArchive
- PHP PDO
GIT (Recommended for Windows hosts (see wiki)
- Clone/download the Monitorr repository to your webserver. (Docker image available here: )
- Browse to:
- Establish data directory, and user database via secure registration tool.
- Log in and configure Monitorr via secure settings UI.
Current feature requests:
- Causefx - christronyxyocum - rob1998 - Roxedux -
Libraries used in this project: