GRBL controller application with G-Code visualizer written in Qt.
- Controlling GRBL-based cnc-machine via console commands, buttons on form, numpad.
- Monitoring cnc-machine state.
- Loading, editing, saving and sending of G-code files to cnc-machine.
- Visualizing G-code files.
System requirements for running "Candle":
- Windows/Linux x86
- CPU with SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics card with OpenGL 2.0 support
- 120 MB free storage space
Qt 5.4.2 with MinGW/GCC compiler
For GRBL v1.1 firmware
(for GRBL v0.9 and below use Candle 1.0)
Before creating new issue:
Candle works with CNC controlled by GRBL firmware, many problems can be solved by using proper version of GRBL, using proper configuration.
Please read GRBL wiki:
"Candle" main window: