Data Structures and Algorithms
For Hacktoberfest 2018!
Check your own profile stats after registering here: https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com/stats/
This repository consists of data-structures and algorithms sorted by programming language.
- The repository is structured language-wise i.e. algorithms in a certain language go in a specific folder.
- The naming convention to be followed is
algo_name.language_extention i.e. the overall pathshould be
- Example of above points: heap sort in Java should go into
- It is your choice to include only the function or the entire program for the algorithms.
- If folder for your language does not exist, create a new one.
- Don't be afraid to make a PR!
How to make PR
- Fork repository onto your own account.
- Make your changes on your forked repository.
- Make Pull Request to master and enjoy.