Add Todoist tasks for papers in Zotero. Install by downloading the latest version.
Scaffolded with the wonderful
- Automatically generate Todoist tasks when new papers are imported
- Generate Todoist tasks for existing papers
- Templating of task and optional task comment, including paper information (authors, title,
- Customizable project, section, and due date settings
- Customizable labels for tasks
- Generate Zotero select links
- Download the latest version of the
- In Zotero, go to Tools > Add-ons.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, and select "Install Add-On From File".
- Navigate to where you downloaded the Zotodo
.xpi and select it.
- See "Zotodo Preferences" in the "Tools" menu.
- You must set your Todoist API key in the preferences for this plugin to work. OAuth might be
implemented eventually, but it's not there right now.
- For select links to work, you may need to set up handling of the
zotero:// protocol on your
- [x] Create project/labels if nonexistent
- [ ] OAuth flow for getting authorization key
- [ ] Set project by Zotero collection
- [ ] Add more template tokens