Enforce privacy & security best-practices on Windows and macOS, because privacy is sexy 🍑🍆
- Online version at https://privacy.sexy
- 💡 No need to run any compiled software on your computer.
- Alternatively download offline version for Windows, macOS or Linux.
- 💡 Single click to execute your script.
- ❗ Come back regularly to apply latest version for stronger privacy and security.
- Rich tweak pool to harden security & privacy of the OS and other software on it
- Free (both free as in beer and free as in speech)
- No need to run any compiled software that has access to your system, just run the generated scripts
- Have full visibility into what the tweaks do as you enable them
- Ability to revert (undo) applied scripts
- Everything is transparent: both application and its infrastructure are open-source and automated
- Easily extendable
- Fork the repository
- Add more scripts in respective script collection in collections folder.
- 📖 If you're unsure about the syntax you can refer to the collection files | documentation.
- 🙏 For any new script, please add
docs values if possible.
- Send a pull request 👌
- Project setup:
- Run unit tests:
npm run test:unit
- Run integration tests:
npm run test:integration
npm run lint
npm run electron:serve
npm run electron:build to build an executable
npm run serve to compile & hot-reload for development.
npm run build to prepare files for distribution.
- Or run using Docker:
docker build -t undergroundwires/privacy.sexy:0.10.2 .
docker run -it -p 8080:80 --rm --name privacy.sexy-0.10.2 undergroundwires/privacy.sexy:0.10.2
- Powered by TypeScript, Vue.js and Electron 💪
- and driven by Domain-driven design, Event-driven architecture, Data-driven programming concepts.
- Application uses highly decoupled models & services in different DDD layers.
- 📖 Read more on • Presentation • Application
- It uses infrastructure from the following repository: aws-static-site-with-cd
- Runs on AWS 100% serverless and automatically provisioned using GitHub Actions.
- Maximum security & automation and minimum AWS costs are the highest priorities of the design.
GitOps: CI/CD to AWS
- CI/CD is fully automated for this repo using different GIT events & GitHub actions.
- Versioning, tagging, creation of
CHANGELOG.md and releasing is automated using bump-everywhere action
- Everything that's merged in the master goes directly to production.