Awesome list of tutorials about being a hacker.
We collect books(PDF) all about pentest.
The collection will keep updating, adding new books.
More projects: @theodorecooper
Reach me: Hi there! I'm Theodore!
How to get books?
Download from anonfiles.com
Use bit torrent to get the books.
The torrent file will be in the repo.
Use Resilio Sync to get books.
Resilio Sync by Resilio, Inc. is a proprietary peer-to-peer file synchronization tool. It can sync files between devices on a local network, or between remote devices over the Internet via a modified version of the BitTorrent protocol.
Resilio Sync synchronizes files using BitTorrent. The user's data is stored on the user's local device instead of in a "cloud", therefore requiring at least two user devices, or "nodes," to be online to synchronize files between them. Resilio Sync encrypts data with an Advanced Encryption Standard AES-128 key in counter mode which may either be randomly generated or set by the user. This key is derived from a "secret" which can be shared to other users to share data. Data is sent between devices directly unless the target device is unreachable (e.g. behind a firewall), in which case the data will first be relayed via an intermediary node. Many devices can be connected simultaneously and files shared between them in a mesh networking topology.
- Cultrue of Hacking & Open Source
- Eric Raymond-The Cathedral and the Bazaar--Musings on Linux and Open Source by an Accidental [email protected]
- Karl Fogel-Producing Open Source Software--How to Run a Successful Free Software Project
- Kevin Mitnick-Ghost in the Wires--My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted [email protected]
- Kevin Mitnick-The Art of Intrusion--The Real Stories Behind the Exploits of Hackers, Intruders and [email protected]
- Lawrence Lessig-Free Culture
- Paul Graham-Hackers and Painters--Big Ideas from the Computer [email protected]
- Richard Stallman-Free Software, Free Society--Selected Essays of Richard M. [email protected]
- Sam Williams-Free as in Freedom--Richard Stallman's Crusade for Free [email protected]
- Steven Levy-Hackers--Heroes of the Computer [email protected]
- Debian Handbook
- Arnold Robbins & Nelson Beebe-Classic Shell [email protected]
- Mendel Cooper-Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide--An In-Depth Exploration of the Art of Shell [email protected]
- William Shotts-The Linux Command Line
- Bruce Schneier-Applied Cryptography--Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in [email protected]
- Bruce Schneier-Applied Cryptography(code).zip
- William Stallings-Cryptography and Network Security--Principles and [email protected]
- Malware Analysis
- Michael Sikorski & Andrew Honig-Practical Malware Analysis--The Hands-On Guide to Dissecting Malicious [email protected]
- System Security Manual
- Social Engineering
- Christopher Hadnagy-Social Engineering--The Science of Human [email protected]
- Kevin Mitnick-The Art of Deception--Controlling the Human Element of Security
- Reverse Engineering
- Dennis Yurichev-Reverse Engineering for Beginners--Understanding Assembly [email protected]
- The Art of Exploitation
- Justin Seitz-Black Hat Python--Python Programming for Hackers and [email protected]
- Justin Seitz-Gray Hat Python--Python Programming for Hackers and Reverse [email protected]
- TJ O'Connor-Violent Python--A Cookbook for Hackers, Forensic Analysts, Penetration Testers and Security [email protected]