LinkedIn Giveaway Repository is a repository which I built for your personal use and my weekely giveaways.
💫 Ask me anything! ✨
💬 Ask a question 📖 Read questions
I get questions by email, occasionally. This way anyone can read the answer!
Anything means anything. Personal questions. Money. Work. Life. Code.
Cooking. Traveling. Sports. Teaching. Freelancing. Whatever. 😂
- 🔍 Ensure your question has not already been answered.
- 📝 Use a succinct title and description.
- 🐛 Bugs & feature requests should be opened on the relevant issue tracker (i.e., on the issue tracker of the corresponding Bitbucket or GitHub repository).
- 📶 Support questions are better asked on Stack Overflow and maths questions on Math Exchange.
- 😊 Be nice, civil and polite (as always).
- 😍 If you include at least one emoji in your question, the feedback might come faster
📜 License ?
This (small) repository is published under the terms of the MIT license (file LICENSE.txt).
#DataScience from the various Resources.
The goal of this project is to Help Everyone by doing Give Aways
Few popular hashtags -
#Guide for Beginners
LinkedinGiveaway - A Detailed Report on the Analysis
git clone https://github.com/iamsivab/LinkedInGiveAway.git
✉️ Feel free to contact me @ [email protected]
MIT © Sivasubramanian