AMCoreAudio is a Swift framework that aims to make Core Audio use less tedious in macOS.
Here's a few things it can do:
- Simplifying audio device enumeration
- Providing accessors for the most relevant audio device properties (i.e., device name, device manufacturer, device UID, volume, mute, sample rate, clock source, etc.)
- Managing (physical and virtual) audio streams associated to an audio device
- Subscribing to audio hardware, audio device, and audio stream events
- macOS 10.10
- Xcode 10.2
- Swift 4.0 / 4.2 / 5.0 / 5.1
Note: If you are targeting macOS versions 10.7 or 10.8 please use the objc branch.
Further Development & Patches
Do you want to contribute to the project? Please fork, patch, and then submit a pull request!
AMCoreAudio Demo (included in this repository)
AMCoreAudio was written by Ruben Nine (@sonicbee9) in 2013-2014 (open-sourced in March 2014) and is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.md.