master branch may be in an unstable or even broken state during development.
Please use releases instead of the
master branch in order to get stable software.
Project Quay builds, stores, and distributes your container images.
High-level features include:
- Docker Registry Protocol v2
- Docker Manifest Schema v2.1, v2.2
AppC Image Discovery via on-demand transcoding
- Image Squashing via on-demand transcoding
- Authentication provided by LDAP, Keystone, OIDC, Google, and GitHub
- ACLs, team management, and auditability logs
- Geo-replicated storage provided by local filesystems, S3, GCS, Swift, and Ceph
- Continuous Integration integrated with GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab, and git
- Security Vulnerability Analysis via Clair
Swagger-compliant HTTP API
Project Quay is under the Apache 2.0 license.
See the LICENSE file for details.