- [x] Marketing pages (landing, pricing, contact, blog)
- [x] Admin pages (organizations, products, resources)
- [x] App pages ("dashboard", expenses, permissions, my resources, organization, members, subscription, profile)
- [x] Multi-tenant/organization: (Each tenant is an organization)
- [x] Multi-role (Owner, Admin, Member, Guest)
- [x] Multi-theme (TailwindCSS based)
- [x] Multi-language (English, spanish and hindi)
- [x] Fake server (simulating a backend implementation on some services)
- [x] Integrations:
git clone https://github.com/netcoresaas/frontend-vuejs-tailwindcss
npm run serve
- Optional: Update variables on any integration you want to use on
I'm starting to document here: https://docs.netcoresaas.com
This is my first open source project so I still don't know how to make a contribution guide, but feel free to open issues.
💬 Contact me
If you need help you can find me on twitter or by joining the netcoresaas slack group.
If end up using this product for commercial purposes consider a small donation :).
If you get an early access license, you'll be able to:
- [x] Get the .NET Core backend
- [x] Use PostgreSQL or MySQL (more comming soon)
- [x] Access to knew features released every month
- [x] Setup your Stripe pricing (products/subscriptions)
- [x] Send SMTP or Postmark emails (welcome, invited, password reset)