|Project Name||Stars||Downloads||Repos Using This||Packages Using This||Most Recent Commit||Total Releases||Latest Release||Open Issues||License||Language|
|Flutter_roadmap||49||10 days ago||Dart|
|This is a flutter roadmap and documentation repository. If anyone is interested you can join the party to help the community and make flutter great again.|
|Valkyrieapp||20||5 months ago||mit||Dart|
|The Flutter app for https://valkyrieapp.xyz|
|Healsense||7||3 months ago||mit||Dart|
|Take medications on time using a powerful medication reminder app. Made with DDD architecture + Drift + Riverpod + Go Router + Rxdart + Service Locator + Freezed finally with 💙|
|Flutter Ddd Template||6||2 months ago||Dart|
|My DDD(Domain Driven Design) template for quickly bootstrapping Flutter apps inspired by Resocoder|
|Flutter_ddd_riverpod||5||a year ago||Dart|
|Flutter sample project with DDD|
|Special Tests||4||5 days ago||3||Dart|
|Special tests (ልዩ ምርመራ) is an application that provides information to users, which makes them able to find and then request an appointment to special tests available in different clinical laboratories or hospitals. These special tests may include: Fertility Test, Thyroid Hormone Test etc.|
|Translation_app||3||8 months ago||mit||Dart|
|Multi Translator build with Flutter, It developed with DDD (Domain Driven Design) principles.|
|Ceyehat App||2||3 days ago||Dart|
|My senior project, app.|
|Fluttershare||2||a year ago||mit||Dart|
|An Instagram clone app made with Flutter and Firebase.|
Every code structure for this application is open source apart from
GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY. Since this is an application in production, you must get
.env file on the top of the project, and include the key right there for running the app successfully.
* We want to determine what types of database that we use for storage (might want to change it later on) * We want to adhere to SOLID principles since we are using OOP for this project. * We want to ensure that UI layers do not care what is going on at the data layer at all. * We might want to separate each layer into different packages.
* Pages * Widgets
* Core (Value objects, Failures) * Repositories interface * Entities * Typically one function, but can be more if functions are related. * Remember, one class has one responsibility only.
* Core * Data Source * locals (Database) * remotes (API) * Repositories (Implementation from Domain layer) * Models * Services
* State Management solution (Riverpod Binding Framework) * States according to that framework * Notifiers according to that framework
Dependency Injection is a great design pattern that allows us to eliminate rigid dependencies between elements and it makes the application more flexible, easy to expand scales and maintain.
In the project we use Plugin
get_it to implement DI and we have also defined classes so you can easily implement
DI in the
The project has predefined Named routes (Go Router)
* All resources (images, fonts, videos, ...) must be placed in the assets class
Get dependencies and generate necessary files.
We'll handle the generation of required files for 🚀 your onboarding!
Using this library to handle multi-languages. Follow this guide to understand and config languages files
You've done entire steps correctly and I make sure that this project will have paramount effect on your progress learning