HappyPanda X is a cross-platform server and client application for managing and reading manga and doujinshi
This project is under heavy development and is currently in the alpha stage.
Coming from HappyPanda? See Migrating from HappyPanda
- Highly customizable
- Portable, self-contained and works cross-platform
- Client and device agnostic, library is viewable from phone, laptop, tablet, smart tv and more
- User and permission management (Not fully implemented yet)
- Advanced E-Hentai-like search with regex support
- Tagging: supports user-defined namespaces and tags
- Find and apply metadata from the web automatically with plugins
- Download manga and doujinshi from the web with plugins
- Advanced management of manga with support for grouping similar content together in collections and groups, alternative titles, and more
- Advanced manga importer
- Support for common archive files (full list here) and folders with loose files
- Extensible with plugin support for custom actions and behaviour
- I18n support
HappyPanda X comes bundled with a default webclient front-end
Want to report an issue or suggest a feature?
This is the official issue-tracker for HPX. Please create a new issue here. If the issue is related to a plugin, please use the issue tracker for plugins.