MTS: Multiprotocol Test Tool
MTS (Multi-protocol Test Suite) is a multi-protocol testing tool specially designed for telecom IP-based architectures (see above "Features" section for more details).
MTS meets needs like :
- Functional, non-regression or protocol tests => ‘Sequential’ mode
- Load, performance endurance stress tests => ‘Parallel’ mode (master/slave)
- Simulates equipment => client, server or both sides
- System supervision => capture mode (like wireshark)
Product characteristics :
- Definition of tests case in XML files : test and scenarios input files
- Graphical (very convivial) or command line (for test automation) user interfaces
- Easy to use : logging management and rich statistics presentation.
- Pure software solution => support only IP based protocol
- Written in java => supports many famous platforms : Windows and Linux supported
- Open Source product since begin 2012 with GPLV3 license => free to use
- Compile and use / test :
- Generate installer :