Automatically generate python selenium scripts by drawing coloured boxes around webpage elements.
See ROADMAP for how it works, vision, and TODO.
|Draws on a screenshot of a webpage
||Draws directly on webpage
|Concept only/working prototype
||Currently being developed
- Accepting contributions, created as an open-source project
Important! Please read the ROADMAP
- Plan and vision inside
- Currently only draws grey boxes to webpages - requires further work.
In console / bash to install libraies required:
C:\Path-to-sillynium>pip install -r requirements.txt
Run as you would any other python file - currently under development
- Chromedriver will launch Chrome + URL
- You can now draw boxes to that webpage directly
- Does nothing more yet! Please see ROADMAP
A proof of concept and will not be developed further.
- Draws on screenshot of webpage window
- It may fail on your OS as it was only coded to handle Windows 10 and Chrome
- For instructions, see poc_instructions
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md
- All welcome however
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Distributed under the GNU-GPLv3 License. See LICENSE for more information.