English | 简体中文
P2P Engine for Android and Android TV
CDNBye Android P2P Engine scales live/vod video streaming by peer-to-peer network using bittorrent-like protocol. Powered by WebRTC Datachannel, this SDK can interconnect with the Web side plug-in of CDNBye, which greatly increases the number of nodes in the P2P network, breaking the gap between the browser and mobile application. Merely a few lines of codes are required to quickly integrate into existing projects. As expected, it supports any Android player!
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support live and VOD streams over MPEG-DASH protocol
- Support MP4 streaming
- Support file download
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Support any Android player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Highly configurable
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- Only use Datachannels and PeerConnection modules in WenRTC, which made smaller SDK size(< 2MB)
Download demo apk here
Android Version Support: Kitkat 4.4(API level >= 19)
Download the latest version SDK，then copy it to app/libs .
API and Configuration
Issue & Feature Request
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
They are using CDNBye
We have collected some frequently asked questions. Before reporting an issue, please search if the FAQ has the answer to your problem.