SuperString is an efficient string library for C++, that achieves a remarkable memory and CPU optimization.
SuperString uses Rope (data structure) and optimization techniques.
Fast and Memory-optimized.
- Automatically garabage collected.
- Support ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16BE and UTF-32.
- Rich API.
- Easy to integrate and use.
- MIT Licence
- [ ] Optimize even more (I think it's possible 😎)
- [ ] Support for LE version of UTF-16 (UTF-16LE)
- [ ] Enrich test and benchmark case, compares with existing Rope and other libraries
- [ ] Test on Windows and other platforms
- [ ] Test on multithreaded environment
Documentation and API
Visit documentation page
Contribute and support
You have any feature idea, a bug to correct or an improvement, feel free to open a issue or send your pull request.