mining pool server
A rock-solid & platform-agnostic pool server
hypepool is an rock-solid & platform-agnostic pool server which is a next-gen successor of CoiniumServ running on dotnet core 2.0 + libuv.
- [ ] high performance sockets & stratum server.
- [ ] efficient share processor.
- [ ] rock solid payment processor.
- [ ] superior extensiblity.
- [ ] vardiff support.
- [ ] banning support.
- [ ] full-stack API.
- [ ] multiple pools & ports support.
- [ ] multiple coin daemon connections.
- [ ] performance benchmarks.
- [ ] bitcoin and clones.
- [ ] ethereum
- [ ] dash
- [ ] monero
- [ ] zcash
hypepool can run on any platform that dotnet core 2.0 is available. For a list of supported operating systems check here.
- even more; Raspberry Pi, arm32
- dotnet core 2.0.
- libUV for high-performance sockets.
- dotnet core 2.0
- node 8+
To support the project, we'll be stripping out full-featured web frontend as a standalone project which can be purchased to support the development. Still, the user can implement his own web-frontend using the API.
hypepool is an open-source project. Your donations will be a great help & motivation for the development of the project.