Competitive Programming Helper (cph)
This extension allows you to quickly compile, run and judge competitive
programming problems from within VS Code. You can automatically download
testcases write & test your own problems. Once you are done, you can submit your
solutions directly with the click of a button!
Using the competitive companion browser extension, cph supports a large number
of popular platforms like Codeforces, Codechef, TopCoder etc.
in VS Code and open any folder.
Install competitive companion
in your browser.
- Use Companion by pressing the green plus (+) circle from the browser toolbar
when visiting any problem page.
- The file opens in VS Code with testcases preloaded. Press
Ctrl+Alt+B to run
- (Optional) Install the cph-submit
browser extension to enable submitting directly on CodeForces.
- (Optional) Install submit client and config file from the
Kattis help page after logging in.
You can also use this extension locally, just open any supported file and press
'Run Testcases' (or
Ctrl+Alt+B) to manually enter testcases.
- Autmatic compilation with display for compilation errors.
- Intelligent judge with support for signals, time outs and run time errors.
- Works with Competitive Companion.
Kattis auto-submit integration.
- Works locally for your own problems.
- Support for several languages.
You can contribute to this extension in many ways:
- File bug reports by creating issues.
- Develop this extension further - see developer guide.
- Spreading the word about this extension.
Before creating a Pull Request, please create an issue to discuss the approach. It makes reviewing and accepting the PR much easier.
This software is licensed under GPL Version 3 or later ( at your