A Burp Suite extension to bookmark requests for later, instead of those 100 unnamed repeater tabs you've got open.
Bookmarks works in both the Community (Free) and Professional versions.
You can find Bookmarks on the BApp Store.
- Save requests to table
- Repeat requests directly from the
[^] tab (and save to table)
- Highlight bookmarked requests in Proxy History
- Send to Repeater with tabs labeled with response titles
- Load highlighted requests from existing Proxy History
- Search bookmarks
Install the Bookmarks Burp Suite Extension
Install Bookmarks from the BApp Store inside Burp Suite.
Download or build the extension
Option 1: Download release
You can find the latest release (JAR file) here.
Option 2: Build the extension
gradle build fatJar
Extension JAR will be located at:
Load the extension
- Open Burp Suite
- Go to Extender tab
- Burp Extensions -> Add
- Load bookmarks.jar
- Select and right click on request(s)
add bookmark(s) [^]
- Requests will be added to the
- Edit request (left)
- Click the
Repeat Request button
- Response (right) will be updated
Add repeated request to table checkbox is checked, requests will be added to the table