Android Kotlin MVP Architecture: Sample App
This repository contains a detailed sample app that implements MVP architecture in Kotlin using Dagger2, Room, RxJava, FastAndroidNetworking, PlaceHolderView and AndroidDebugDatabase
Read the below listed articles. They describe the MVP concepts and the Project structure.
- MVP: Part 1
- MVP: Part 2
- MVP: Part 3
- Extension with Interactors and Repositories
The app has following packages:
data: It contains all the data accessing and manipulating components.
di: Dependency providing classes using Dagger2.
ui: View classes along with their corresponding Presenters.
utils: Utility classes.
Classes have been designed in such a way that it could be inherited and maximize the code reuse.
Library reference resources:
- RxJava2: https://github.com/amitshekhariitbhu/RxJava2-Android-Samples
- Dagger2: https://github.com/MindorksOpenSource/android-dagger2-example
- FastAndroidNetworking: https://github.com/amitshekhariitbhu/Fast-Android-Networking
- PlaceHolderView: https://github.com/janishar/PlaceHolderView
- AndroidDebugDatabase: https://github.com/amitshekhariitbhu/Android-Debug-Database
- Calligraphy: https://github.com/chrisjenx/Calligraphy
- Room: https://developer.android.com/topic/libraries/architecture/room.html
- ButterKnife: http://jakewharton.github.io/butterknife/
Concept reference resources:
- Introduction to Dagger 2: Part 1
- Introduction to Dagger 2: Part 2
- Android Dagger2: Critical things to know before you implement
- The Best Android Networking Library for Fast and Easy Networking
- RxJava + Fast Android Networking
- Migrating from RxJava 1.0 to RxJava 2.0 and Learn RxJava by Examples
- Android Tinder Swipe View Example
- Debugging Android Databases And Shared Preferences In The Easiest Way
- RxJava Anatomy: What is RxJava, how RxJava is designed, and how RxJava works.
Looking for MVVM Architecture for Beginners -
Looking for MVVM Architecture -
Learn to build a ride-sharing Android app like Uber, Lyft -
Mindorks open source projects
Check out Mindorks awesome open source projects here
Copyright (C) 2017 MINDORKS NEXTGEN PRIVATE LIMITED
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
Contributing to Android Kotlin MVP Architecture
All pull requests are welcome, make sure to follow the contribution guidelines
when you submit pull request.