|Build on Windows
Mapsui (pronounced map-su-wii)
Mapsui is a C# map component for apps
- Supported platforms:
- Xamarin.Forms (including Android, iOS, MacOS, UWP and WPF)
- The Mapsui core assemblies are .NET Standard 2.0
- Designed to be fast and responsive
Quickly get a sample running in WPF, Android or Xamarin Forms.
The documentation can be found at mapsui.com. Let us know what kind of information you are missing.
The best way to get going with Mapsui is by using the Samples. If you clone the project there is a Samples folder with a Mapsui.Samples.Wpf project with the list of samples. The accompanying code can be found here.
If you have a question please submit this as an issue here on github.
How can I help as a user
- Write clear issues. Mention the Mapsui version and which platform you use.
- Use screenshots and capture gif animations for issues that are hard to explain.
- Create minimal reproducible samples if possible. This speeds up fixing the issue a lot.
- Make yourself heard. We need to know what you are struggling with. Sure, you need to be respectful but don't be too modest.
- You can vote on feature-request issues by adding a thumbs up on the first post of the issue.
- Close an issue if your question is answered.
See the guidelines
Thanks go to
- ReSharper for providing free open source licenses for Mapsui
realinfo for providing the logo
- Our fantastic contributors!
- Our users. Do not underestimate the value of good bug reports and tests.
- The developers of SharpMap from which this project was born.
We are delighted with our first gold sponsor Sebastian Kruse, who has also contributed to Mapsui with informed test reports and expert advice.