Google Drive Index + Guide + Team Drive Maker [If you have G-suite Account]
Full Guide to Deploy:
- Video Player - | mp4 | webm | avi | mpg | mpeg | mkv | rm | rmvb | mov | wmv | asf | ts | flv
- Music Player - | mp3 | flac | wav | ogg | m4a
- Document Viewer - | html | php | css | go | java | js | json | txt | sh | md | pdf
- Image Viewer - | bmp | jpg | jpeg | png | gif
- Multi drive encryption
- Mobile Friendly
- Multi-level Search within the team drive
- Dark Theme
- red | pink | purple | deep-purple | indigo | blue | light-blue | cyan | teal | green | light-green | lime yellow | amber orange | deep-orange | brown | greyblue-grey
- red | pink | purple | deep-purple | indigo | blue | light-blue | cyan | teal | green | light-green | lime | yellow | amber | orange | deep-orange
How to use?
rclone software locally
2.Follow https://rclone.org/drive/ bind a drive
3.Execute the command
rclone config file to find the file
rclone.conf,find the configuration
5.Download index.js in https://github.com/LeeluPradhan/Search/ and fill in root and refresh_token
6.Deploy the code to Cloudflare Workers
Want to host to your repository?
- Simply fork this
- Download this repo and upload files as per your choice
- Use https://www.jsdelivr.com/?docs=gh to use your own
app.js and change path accordingly in
- Copy your completed
index.js to Cloudflare Workers
- Enjoy :)
If you want main links to be protected and share direct links without password then use code from branch 2.0
Team Drive Maker
Get Required Data from
You must have permissions to create shared drive in your account. This doesn't work with GMAIL Accounts, Required Gsuite Business+ Accounts. To check Open Google Drive and try to create Shared Drive first.
- Open Google Cloud Console
- After creating project or if you already have one.
- Enable Drive API from Here
- Click create credentials.
- Select OAuth client ID.
- Select Web application.
- Give it a name. (anything for your own reference)
- In Authorized redirect URIs add
- Save and note down your Client ID and Secret
- Open Developers Playground
- On Right Top Side click on Setting Icon
- Click on Use your own OAuth credentials.
- Enter OAuth Client ID: and OAuth Client secret:
- Now back to same page Developers Playground left side Step 1 i.e. Select & authorize APIs
- Find Drive API v3
- Select First Option i.e. https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive (Required)
- Click on Authorize API. and give permissions using your google account.
- It will turn to Step 2 Exchange authorization code for tokens at the end of authentication.
- Click on Exchange authorization code for tokens, if it goes to step 3, click on Step 2 yourself.
- Select the option Auto-refresh the token before it expires.
- Copy the refresh token and paste in maker.js along with your own Client ID and Secret, your own logo, icons etc as per your taste
- Copy the Code and paste it into https://workers.cloudflare.com Site.