A Riru module trying to provide a ART hooking framework (initially for Android Pie) which delivers consistent APIs with the OG Xposed, leveraging YAHFA (or SandHook) hooking framework.
w / anti sc bans
- Android Oreo (8.0, 8.1)
- Android Pie (9.0)
- Android Q (10.0)
For devices with Android 7.x and lower, original Xposed is strongly recommended.
Same as Riru-Core's
and zip binaries can be downloaded from here.
(NOTE JAVA JDK AND JRE 8 FROM ORACLE ARE NEEDED NO EXCEPTIONS)
CHECK Build requirements ABOVE
- Execute task
:edxp-core:[zip|push][Yahfa|Sandhook]Release to build flashable zip for corresponding variant. (Example: gradlew :edxp-core:zipSandhookRelease)
- Find the flashable under
- Flash the zip in recovery mode or via Magisk Manager.
- Install Magisk v19.0+ (for latest EdXposed or Huawei devices, use our custom Magisk: Change Magisk update channel to this).
- Install Riru-Core v19+ from Magisk repo.
- Download EdXposed and install it in Magisk Manager or recovery mode.
- Install companion application.
- Have fun! :)
- May not be compatible with all ART devices.
- File access services are not implemented yet, now EdXp simply uses magiskpolicy to enable needed SELinux policies.
- GitHub issues (recommended): Issues
- Apparently this framework is far from stable and all kinds of PRs are welcome. :)
Buy me lunch if you like my bypass.
YAHFA: the core ART hooking framework
Magisk: makes all these possible
Riru: provides a way to inject codes into zygote process
XposedBridge: the OG xposed framework APIs
dexmaker and dalvikdx: to dynamiclly generate YAHFA hooker classes
Whale: used for inline hooking
SandHook: ART hooking framework for SandHook variant
Justin: Bypassing SC detection